• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The email addresses on the site must not be used for unsolicited mail.
• Any protected information must not be disclosed to third parties.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Like most other websites, this site automatically logs certain information about every request made of it. This information is used for system administration, for bug tracking, and for producing usage statistics. The logged information may be kept indefinitely.
Relevant subsets of this data may be passed to computer security teams as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site or other computing equipment in the Company. Data may be passed to the administrators of other computer systems to enable investigation of problems accessing this site or of system mis-configurations. Data may incidentally be included in information passed to contractors and computer maintenance organisations working for the Company, in which case it will be covered by appropriate non-disclosure agreements. Otherwise the logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but those that are do not include information from which individuals could be identified.
A few pages containing fill-in forms are provided on this site. The pages containing these forms include information on how data submitted on them will be processed and used.
This site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication (login) and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from: AllAboutCookies.org.